Residence Check Out Procedures
- Make sure you have removed everything from your room. If there are items you don’t want to take with you, check with the RA about options for recycling or donation.
- Take your room keys, mailbox key and FOB if applicable (including any spare keys signed out from the Residence Desk and Hockey/Bike storage locks/keys) to the Residence Desk to check out.
- Return any items that you have signed out from the Residence Desk such as vacuums, irons etc.
- Complete your residence check out form.
- Ensure that you and the Desk Attendant have both signed the check-out form.
If you miss returning the keys and completing the form, you will be billed $125.00 for not signing out of residence on the check-out form and/or $75.00 for a lock change if you fail to return your room keys.
A letter will be mailed to you in mid-March with detailed information about checking out of residence after your last exam.