Final 17-18 Standings
The Residence Cup program is a year long competition between residence buildings, battling to be crowned the year's Residence Cup champion! Are you ready to compete?
You will participate with your peers in events planned by the Residence Life team, in collaboration with Athletics, Interhall Council, Student Life, Meal Exchange, the Guelph Children's Foundation, the Canadian Cancer Society, and more great campus and community partners.
If you want to contribute to the success of your community, consider getting involved in one or more of the Residence Cup events and help push your team toward the championship!
how does my residence get points?
Points are awarded to residence buildings based on the percentage of each community that participates in each event, the outcome of events, and/or your residence's sportsmanship throughout the year.
what are these "Residence Cup" events?
Events are adjusted each year. To get an idea of what is included, here is a list of the events from the Fall 2017 semester:
- Pep Rally (O-Week)
- Residence Olympics (O-Week)
- Residence and Athletics Intramural League (RAIL) (All semester)
- The Roommate Gameshow (September)
- Manager Meet and Greets (September)
- Homecoming Pump-Up Parties (September)
- Trick or Eat (October)
- Halloween Haunt (October)
- Holiday Baskets (November)
- Jam the Gym (November)
- Student Satisfaction Surveys (November)
- Res Rumble (November)
- RAIL Finals (November)