The Residences of the University of Guelph circle the campus like a wheel. It takes less than eight minutes on foot from any residence to reach the campus core.
If you haven’t taken a tour yet, we’d encourage you to visit (or see our virtual tours below). Our tours guide you through the main buildings you’ll be spending time in during the school year and are a great way to become familiar with the campus.
See the schedule and other information about campus tours.
Many residence buildings are closed over the summer for maintenance or renovations; therefore, not all buildings can be shown during campus tours. You will be able to see the following rooms during the regular tours:
- Lennox - Addington Single Room
- Lennox - Addington Double Room
- East Residence - Double Room
- East Residence - Single Room
- Johnston Hall - Double and Triple Room
- East Village Townhouse
- Lambton Hall - North Suite
- South Residence - Alcove Double, Alcove Single, Triple and Corridor Single
Can't get to campus? No problem, we have virtual tours online for each residence community and room type.